Join the most innovative, responsive and technological driven company in ACMV (Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation) & Healthcare ACMV Operations & Maintenance industry
- Ensure timely pick-up from any destination as instructed.
- Ensure timely delivery of documents/ items/ goods to any destinations as instructed.
- Ensure company vehicles are well maintained, in good condition and clean
- Responsible for reporting of damage immediately
- Ensure safe & prudent manner on the road and in compliance with the relevant road safety laws and regulations
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of daily tasks at hand
- Perform any other related duties assigned by superior from time to time
- Candidates must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level in any field.
- Possess own vehicle to report to HQ
- Possess valid driving license for Class B2 and D, good driving skill with clean/ excellent driving records.
- Possession of GDL license would be an added advantage
- Punctual, discipline, honest, good attitude and reliable
- Work location: Seksyen 22 Shah Alam, Selangor
- Familiar with Klang Valley & Selangor routes
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR Functions which includes Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Employee Relations, Performance Appraisal, Orientation, Time Attendance Management and other HR related matters.
- Review, formulate, develop, and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance and support the company to meet its objective.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ personal file, ISO
documentation, training records, staff confirmation etc.
- Assist in the recruitment exercise, liaise with the employment agencies & vocational institutions (Internship program), arrange interview appointment etc.
- Monitor staff attendance record, prepare appointment letter etc.
- Prepare monthly payroll report and submission to Finance Department.
- Assist in coordination of Company’s overall in-house and external training programs.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of monthly reports.
- Effectively work with management in the utilisation of manpower resources through resource planning system.
- Establish good rapport and teamwork with all level of staffs.
- Other duties assigned from time to time.
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- 2+ years of management experience in HR
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various HR software programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters
- Promote, educate and offer consultancy services of M-Cube products/services related to Quality Assurance/Quality control.
- Work in a full sales cycle: discover, develop, propose, negotiate, and closing.
- Review and analyze own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets sustainably.
- Responsible for sales and marketing activities of the assigned products
- Prepare sales forecasts, detailed quotations and negotiate on price.
- Schedule periodic visits to all customers and conduct satisfaction surveys.
- Deliver effective sales presentations that promote the features and benefits of our product range
- Develop and maintain good after-sales support and goodwill with customers.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Postgraduate or Diploma in Engineering or any field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field would be an added advantage.
- Required Language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written.
- Possess own car transport and willing to travel outstation.
- Self-starter with initiative and capable to work independently or effectively.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Install, repair and service air conditioning at project site.
- Provide technical support & perform preventive maintenance activities as per scheduled.
- Complete required documentations, such as service chits and other handwritten forms.
- Maintain hand tools and equipment for cleanliness and proper executions.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and report any issue / incident to site management or to team leader.
- Engage customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- To attend site meetings with the client when deemed necessary.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidates must possess at least SPM/ Certificate/ Diploma in Engineering (Electronics/ Electrical) or equivalent.
- Willing to work on shifts.
- Ability to work independently and meet schedules.
- Mature, organized, meticulous, task oriented, able to handle task independently.
- Punctual, discipline, honest, good attitude and reliable.
- Fresh graduates in the related field are encouraged to apply for this position.
At M-CUBE, we are advocates for equality, and we hold ourselves accountable to ensuring our team is reflection on the EVOLVING CULTURE around us.
Our goal is to create workspace that is open and inclusive - where ideas flow freel, difference are celebrated, spirited debates are welcome, big swings are taken and the lives we live outside of M-Cube leave a mark on the work we do.